Type (Portable/Handheld), Brand (Ross),
Review Pair of vintage Ross solid state 5 watt, 6 channel radio transceivers .
. On the back of each unit, there is a label that states, “this is a five watt radio transceiver which requires a fcc license for its operation. These were mad in 1973 in japan. Thanks and happy bidding.
These are some serious walkie talkies. They both have massive 44 inch antennas, which are in excellent shape with no bends or breaks. If you are a mcguyver type, you can probably make your own with no problems. Each also comes with black covers, but the covers are showing signs of the age and have a few tears and cracks.
Both power up and work fine, however, one of them is missing the battery holder. Up for auction is a pair of vintage ross solid state 5 watt, 6 channel professional quality radio transceivers. ” they are really cool, and would be great additions to any collection, or to your prepper arsenal. I have seen them from time to time on ebay, but i never bought one.
This product is in Used condition and found in the category ( Consumer Electronics > Radio Communication > Walkie Talkies, Two-Way Radios ).
- Type: Portable/Handheld
- Brand: Ross
- methods: PayPal,
- handling days: 2,
- # Sold: 0,
- buy it now: true,
- # bids: 0,
- best offer: false,
- buy it now price: $85.00 USD,
- minimum bid amount: $50.00,
- quantity: 1,
- price: $50.00 USD,
- Condition: Used,
- In Stock: Yes,
- Primary Category Name: Consumer Electronics > Radio Communication > Walkie Talkies, Two-Way Radios,
- policy: ReturnsNotAccepted,
- Sellers City: Benton, Mississippi,
- Sellers Zipcode: 39039,
- ship to locations: US,
- type: Flat,
- cost: $15.0,
- ross solid state transceiver,
- vintage solid state peerless radios,
- Ross 5 channel 5 watt,
- ross 3 channel transceiver,
- Ross 1969 cb transceiver,
- ross 11 tr transceiver,
- ross 11 tr rtransceiver,
- midland international call signal transceiver 13-722,
- antique ross three channel radio,
- 1960 peerless signature jr walkie talkie,